Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Honduras! (and all that entails)

I found out yesterday that I am going to HONDURAS this summer with LeaderTreks :) I am beyond excited and I feel totally blessed that God is going to use me there. I'm so excited to work with students and to challenge them and be pushed and stretched through work projects and ministry opportunities.

Yeah, soon enough I will be here:
Pulaphanzak Waterfalls, Honduras

Actually, here is the full itinerary for my summer, not all the dates are included cause I don't know those yet either.
May 31st - Leave for training in Chicago
Week of June 9th - Helping to lead a level 2* trip in Dayton, OH
Week of June 16th - Leading 3 two week-long level 3* trips in HONDURAS
Week of July 28th - Philadelphia for a training event for a group of students 

I think the latest I"ll be done is August 3rd. Haha, I don't really know, but that's part of the adventure and excitement of it all! 


So, I desperately need your prayer support. This is going to be an awesome, long, and exhausting summer. Pray that my ministry to these students is effective and that their ministry to the people of Dayton and Honduras is fruitful for God's kingdom. Thank you :)

* You can read about the different level trips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment