Friday, August 17, 2012

Is it Junior year already?

I would like to start off by saying that I'm officially an upperclassman. This means that I am an experienced college student who knows the ropes. I know which professors are awesome and which to avoid... I know which foods in Chuck's are edible and which will make you puke for days. I know the dorm life and the good places to go in Cedarville [there aren't many.] I'm already re-addicted to the coffee shop on campus and I was only on campus for like 12 hours yesterday. I have my awesome friends that I'm looking forward to re-uniting with!! I'm one class away from finishing my Bible minor and halfway to completing my undergrad degree. It's pretty darn fantastic.

There are also a lot of firsts to deal with. The first time one of my good friends doesn't come back for the year. The first time that we have the HSC building to study in. The first time I'll be studying abroad. The first time I'll be an officer in a student organization and the first time I feel secure in my place at Cedarville. I'm looking forward to my IBC class starting and running our own business. I'm looking forward to chapel and my bible class. I'm excited about OneVoice and Women in Business and working in the Library again! I'm excited that my roommate gets to see my hometown this fall and that I'll be visiting one of my besties in Chicago.

It's a good time in my life.
It's going to be a great year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment